~ LAVENDER ~
Young Living Esssential Oil
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a fresh, sweet, floral, herbaceous aroma that is soothing and refreshing.
Have a hard time falling asleep at night? Insomnia?Put a drop of oil on the bottoms of your feet. This calms the body.
Put a drop of oil in the palm of your hand and smooth it over your pillow right before bed.
Put a drop in the palm of your hand and cup your hands up to your face. Inhale deeply.
Stress? Anxiety?Massage a drop on the base of your neck to relieve stress and anxiety.
Allergies? Hay Fever?Put a few drops in your palm. Cup your hands over your nose and mouth and inhale deeply.
Rub Lavender oil on the back of your neck, on your chest, and in between your eyes. This will alleviate your allergies. Great for people like myself who suffer with chronic sinusitis & allergies.
You can also put lavender in a home defuser to relieve allergy symptoms.
Insect & Mosquito Bites? Bee Stings?Put a drop of on the bite or sting. It will reduce swelling and stop the itching.
Have Dandruff?Place several drops onto your scalp to help eliminate flakes.
Have Eczema or Dermatitis?Mix together several drops of Lavender Oil with coconut oil or even olive oil. Use this topically.
Do you get Cold Sores?Use Lavender Oil topically to eliminate cold sores naturally.
Put a few drops onto a burn to reduce pain. It also helps to prevent it from scarring.
Rub a drop of Lavender oil on your temples to alleviate a headache.
Cut Yourself?Apply to wound. Lavender Oil will kill bacteria.
Lavender Oil also stops bleeding! Apply to wound to stop the bleeding.
Massage Lavender oil around affected are to prevent and minimize the formation of scar tissue.
Dry Skin?Use oil topically to soften & moisturize dry skin & hands.
Chapped Lips?Apply directly onto lips that are chapped or sunburned.
Sunburn?Mix with distilled water . Apply directly to relieve pain & burning of sunburned skin.
Do you or your child have blocked tear ducts?
Put a drop over the bridge of your nose to unclog tear ducts.
Apply oil to affected area of you or your child's skin to eliminate the rash and stop itching.
~ ~ WAYS TO USE LAVENDER OIL IN YOUR HOME ~ ~
- Place a few drops on your underarms. This serves as an all natural deodorant. Our store bought deodorants are filled with synthetic chemicals & toxins which are linked to diseases, even Alzheimers. Stay away from that stuff!
- Place a few drops of oil onto a cotton ball & place it in your closet and linen closets. This will freshen your linens.
- Apply to cotton balls and place around home & in closets to repel insects and moths. Sure smells better than moth balls!
- Place a few drops of Lavender oil onto a wet cloth and throw into the dryer with your clothes. This will deodorize and freshen your laundry. Do this instead of buying dryer sheets. I personally can't even use dryer sheets anymore. I can't even handle walking down the detergent isle at the store. Once you take the toxins out of your home, it's amazing how your body wants to reject even the smell!
- Apply a few drops into your iron. This will freshen your clothing.
- You can also orally consume Young Living Essential Oil. Add it to your recipes or your favorite beverages. Be creative!
*BE SURE IT'S YOUNG LIVING PRODUCTS! Other essential oils are just perfume grade oils which are toxic!!! But Young Living's Oils are 100% Pure and Natural! No synthetics! Ingredient? LAVENDER! That's IT!
15ml bottle = 250 drops per bottle!!!
You only apply 1-2 drops average per application!
To order, Contact: Melissa Drew
Tel: (414) 364-0303